Moving your steps towards Indian sloppy mountains with the hope to reach the peak too early; is not an easy deal. Right from the snow covered mountains of great Himalayas to the verdant green mountains of South experiences a never ending excitement with its rugged paths. You don’t need to search for adventure in these regions indeed thrills will follow you wherever and whenever you approach for an adventure tour in North India.
|Ladakh Mountain Trekking|
Some important tips:
- Before rush out for trekking in Indian towering mountains, be honest in choosing the months because during winter coldness may convert you into a statue.
- Carrying some good quality of warm clothes and extra pair of waterproof shoes are very necessary that will protect you from the tremendous cold.
- Keep a proper map or take a knowledgeable India tour operator with you so as to avoid any types of inconvenience.
- Unaccompanied trekking is a great way to explore each and every region, but for the sake of safety it is advisable to experience the mountain trekking trip India with a group.
- Take proper rest and bring sufficient amounts of water, which will keep you alive in any circumstances.
- Must carry things also include first-aid kit, compass, knife and space blanket.
Jammu & Kashmir
Bhadarwar and Kishtwar regions have some great trekking routes.
The high terrain of Ladakh is not less than heaven for trekkers. Leh Ladakh Trek, Frozen River Trek, Lamayuru Alchi Trek, Ladakh Zanskar Trek, etc are a few eye-catching routes of the city which you should not miss to experience when you head to Ladakh tour.
Pauri, Chamoli, Dehradun, Uttarkashi and Tehri.
Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal ranges
Are you one of the mountain lovers? If yes, then pack your trekking bags and get ready to fly for India to go on some treks in North India. ask here www.ercotravels.com